Friday, January 1, 2016

Makeup Looks: A Glittering New Year's Eve

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fun and safe night, and you are all recovering today ;)

Creating twinsie New Year's Eve nail art with Autumn, was so much fun, I didn't want it to end! I loved my nail look so much, I knew I had to do New Years Eve makeup to match. This was the perfect opportunity to try out a few new products I picked up recently too.

IMG_3852


IMG_3893

IMG_3897

IMG_3909

IMG_3886

IMG_3880

IMG_3874

IMG_3854

I had so much fun with this look and I loved how it came out! I got to use Julep Dial Up Your Glam eyeshadow in the color Eclipse and it's just gorgeous. Remember how I had been wanting more colored liquid eyeliners? Well, I picked up a few from Urban Decay on a great sale! Gold and silver are New Year's staples so Eldorado and Bobby Dazzle were obvious choices. The little rhinestones took this look to the next level of glam!

What New Year's Eve makeup did you do? How did you ring in the New Year?

IMG_3926

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...