Monday, January 25, 2016

Makeup Monday Must Haves: Glitter Eyeliner

Who doesn't love glitter? Makeup, nails, clothes, or accessories, I love it all! I love how it's so fun. glam, and makes a bold statement. It's so simple, but it never fails to turn heads.

Back in college I could frequently be seen rocking glitter eyeliner. Whenever I was gettign ready for a night out, I would complete my makeup with a few swipes of glitter eyeliner. But after a my bottles dried up, I ended up never replacing them.

Makeup Monday Must Haves: Glitter Eyeliner


After seeing all these glitter eyeliner options. I think it might be time to get back on the bandwagon. How gorgeous are those eye looks? I think this needs to be the next makeup trend comeback!

Do you like glitter eyeliner? What do you think about bringing back this trend?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...