Monday, January 18, 2016

Makeup Monday Must Haves: Rose Quartz and Serenity

Goodbye marsala, and hello rose quartz and serenity! As I'm sure you know, Pantone's colors of the year for 2016 are taking over. Personally, I love these colors! Pink is my favorite color so I love seeing this lovely shade take center stage, and there is no denying that serenity is a gorgeous blue. I will definitely be rocking these beauties all year long.

Makeup Monday Must Haves: Rose Quartz & Serenity



If you're choosing an eyeshadow, lip color, or eyeliner, reach for rose quartz or serenity. They are both so light and fresh, and compliment each other perfectly. I can't wait to see how these colors pop up!

What do you think of rose quartz and serenity? How are you going to wear these colors?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...