Friday, February 12, 2016

Hearts and Roses

I have been featuring Valentine's day looks on the blog all month, but I realized that neither of my manicures screamed Valentine's day. They had some roses and some hearts, but I wanted to do obnoxious Valentine's day nail art. I tried out Born Pretty Store rose decals, and I knew I wanted to break them out again for Valentine's day.

IMG_4538

IMG_4544

IMG_4546

IMG_4549

IMG_4558

IMG_4565

IMG_4567

I was so happy with how these came out. They were fun and girly, and all the things I love about Valentine's day. The hearts were subtle and cute, and the roses really stood out and looked gorgeous. I can't wait to rock these nails tomorrow night when Ben and I go out for a fancy dinner to celebrate!

How are you celebrating Valentine's day? What's on your nails?

IMG_4574

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...