Friday, February 19, 2016

Look Book: Business in the Front Party in the Back

I am pretty sure at any given moment, I am wearing an article of clothing that my mom bought for me. She has a shopping obsession, and that usually means she finds something for me. Also, like me, she can's pass up a deal, so if something is on sale, she has to buy it.

In this outfit, she bought my boots, socks, and sweater. I have been obsessed with hi-lo sweaters this winter. I already featured a black and white one (that my mom bought) here. My favorite thing about them? The fun surprise in the back!

IMG_4137


IMG_4139

IMG_4141

IMG_4145

IMG_4160

IMG_4165

IMG_4174

IMG_4185

How fun is the back of this sweater! I can't wait until it gets warmer so I can wear it without a coat over. That's a lie, I can wait, I hate this spring. But I do wish I could show off the gorgeous back all the time.

Do you like to wear hi-lo sweaters in winter? What is your favorite winter look?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...