Friday, February 26, 2016

Makeup Looks: Funfetti

It was just a normal Sunday around here a few weeks ago. I had just done my nails, and it was time to work on a makeup look. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do, so I turned to Pinterest. I scrolled through and saw lots of fun eyeshadow looks for inspiration, but then something magical caught my eye.

I saw this confetti eyeliner look and I was just drawn in. I have a bunch of colorful liquid eyeliners, so I thought I could try it out.

IMG_4748


IMG_4767

IMG_4775

IMG_4779

IMG_4789

IMG_4757

This look was surprisingly easy to do, and it was such a striking look! Both Ben and I though it looked like funfetti cake, which I love. With a just super simple shimmer eyeshadow, this look is totally wearable for a night out. I finished the look with a bright pink lip to add to that party vibe.

What do you think of confetti eyeliner? Are you going to try out this look?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...