Friday, February 5, 2016

Makeup Looks: Red and Gold Valentine's

I'm not sure why, but I have been extra excited for Valentine's day this year. I have always loved this day of love, but this year I have been particularly nastolgic. I can't help but think back to passing out those little paper valentines in elementary school. This year Valentine's day will be extra special, because it will also be the one year anniversary of Ben and I getting engaged.

I wanted to do two Valentine's day makeup looks, a more subtle one, and one that's more traditional. I decided to play with reds, golds, and browns, because I just love those colors together. And it's always appropriate to wear red on Valentine's day, right?

IMG_4386




IMG_4407

IMG_4411

IMG_4419

IMG_4429

IMG_4391

Yes, I swear that this is the subtle of the two Valentine's day makeup looks I did. Even though this wasn't in-your-face with Valentine's day, I ended up loving this look. The colors blended together beautifully, and it's the perfect mix of fun and wearable.

How are you going to celebrate Valentine's day? What Valentine's day makeup will you be wearing?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...