Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Guest Post: NailsLikeLace

As I have mentioned, Ben and I just bought our first house! It's such an exciting time, but also an extremely busy time. I decided that to keep my blog running, I needed a little help. That's why I have asked for a few guest posters to join me here for a couple of weeks while I move and get settled into my new home. I am very excited to have Amber from NailsLikeLace here as my first guest post!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello fantastic Claws Up'ers! Amber here from NailsLikeLace. I'm thrilled and honored to be posting for Jacqueline today! I've known her for years and just love her spunky style.

I knew I needed to push the limits and try something unique to fit in here, so I went with a water marble.

IMG_5841w


IMG_5844w

I used three Flower brand polishes for my marble: Thistle or That?, May Flowers, and Beige Beauty. They turned out more subtle than I planned, but I was really digging it, so I kept going and added some fun half moon flowers with pastel teardrop and circle studs in matching colors. Because who doesn't think studs when they think Claws Up!?

IMG_5848w

And in typical NailsLikeLace fashion, I had to know how it would look with a matte topcoat too, and can't decide which version I like better! What do you think, matte or shiny?

IMG_5854w

Thanks for having me here today, I had fun! XOXO's for infinity to your fearless leader as well!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...