Saturday, March 19, 2016

Guest Post: Sarah Lou Nails

Hey guys! Today I have another amazing guest poster on the blog. I have been following Sarah from Sarah Lou Nails for as long as I can remember. Not only is she a cat lover and Lady Gaga fan (aka a little monster) but she also does some gorgeous nail art.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm Sarah from Sarah Lou Nails! I'm excited to be guest posting on Claws Up!

Today I have a geometric, minty, polka dottie, pattern nails. I used a striping brush to make guides for the straight lines, filled them in with the polish bottle brush, and used a dotting tool for the dots.


Mint Geometric Nails 6



Mint Geometric Nails 5

Mint Geometric Nails 4

Mint Geometric Nails 3

Mint Geometric Nails 2

Mint Geometric Nails 1

The colors I used were:
OPI: Alpine Snow
OPI: My Dogsled Is A Hybrid
OPI: Life Gave Me Lemons
OPI: Black Onyx
China Glaze: Highlight Of My Summer
Seche Vite: Dry Fast Top Coat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big thank you to Sarah for creating this look! I love the mint, contrast of light and dark, and mix of geometric shapes!

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...