Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Guest Post: Sincerely, Sara

Today I have a special guest post to share. Sara, from Sincerely, Sara, is my best friend of 18 years and my maid of honor. We even started our blogs just a few weeks apart! This isn't Sara's first time guest posting for me (and you can even spot photos of our adventures together here too), and I am so happy to have her back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Claws Up readers! I'm Sara and I blog over at Sincerely, Sara

Maybe it's the writer in me, but I find it fascinating that we all have hobbies that are close to our hearts, interests that rise above the rest, ones that stick with us for life. For Jacquie, it's nail art, Lady Gaga, and cute animals (obviously she likes all animals, but who doesn't like cute animals?!). My biggest interests are writing, books, fashion, and photography. And there's nothing better than mixing your favorite things! 

I try to add some bookish flair to my outfits as much as possible: a library card scarf, a typewriter brooch, a mug with a girl reading books on it, or maybe even an actual book! 

What are your favorite hobbies?

Style and hobbies



Style and hobbies

Style and hobbies

Style and hobbies

Style and hobbies

Style and hobbies

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much, Sara, for sharing your favorite hobbies with us. Even though we have lots of different hobbies, we both have one big one in common: blogging!

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...