Friday, March 11, 2016

Look Book: Beige Booties

More times than I'd like to admit, I decide that I just have to have an article of clothing. I will search high and low for that perfect item to fulfill my needs. This winter, I decided that I needed a pair of beige ankle booties. Ankle booties are so popular now, and I thought beige was just the perfect neutral.

I must have gone through a hundred pairs. Some were too high, some were too low, some were not the perfect shade of beige, and some were made of leather. I must have looked for months, until I found the diamond in the rough. And in true Jacquie style, they were on sale! It was meant to be.

IMG_4802


IMG_4804

IMG_4811

IMG_4822

IMG_4826

IMG_4835

IMG_4853

IMG_4865

I really wanted to wear these booties in a look that would show off how beautiful they are, so I kept it simple with jeans and a beige sweater that I also had to have. I love how basic these booties are, because they go with almost everything. I only wish that I had found them earlier in the winter so I could have worn them more before it got too warm. And yes, I am wearing a cat scarf. Don't judge.

What item did you have to have this winter? Do you love these beige booties as much as I do?

P.S. Ben takes all my outfit photos and sometimes he has a little too much fun.

IMG_4868

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...