Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Look Book: Geometric

When it comes to clothing, there are some things that I know I'll love right away. Leopard print? Yes please! Mint? Gimmie! But then some things come around, and I'm shocked how much I love it. That happened when my mom sent me a geometric printed skirt for Valnetine's day. I have never been one for geometric patterns, but something about this skirt just drew me in and it became an instant favorite.

IMG_4579


IMG_4582

IMG_4586

IMG_4588

IMG_4591

IMG_4646

IMG_4649

IMG_4630

To tone down the bold pattern, I paired this skirt with a white flowy top, and a structured black jacket. I finished the look with knee-high socks, and black boots. I loved how this clutch looked with the outfit. The geometric embellishment ties the whole look together.

Do you have an article of clothing that you were surprised you loved? How would you wear this geometric skirt?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...