Saturday, April 30, 2016

Fun Events at One Loudoun

On Wednesday I was able to attend a blogger happy hour at Matchbox in One Loudoun. For those in the Northern Virginia/DMV area, One Loudoun is an awesome downtown area. It is pretty new, but already filling up with a lot of great restaurants and hangouts.

Blogger happy hour at Matchbox in One Loudoun



The amazing marketing team at One Loudoun put together a fun happy hour so bloggers could meet, and learn about this year's events. This was only my second blogger meet up, and I was pretty nervous. I was so shy during my first meet up that I barely spoke to anyone. Being my second meet up, plus some liquid courage from the delicious Patio Pounder Lemonade, I felt more comfortable this time around.

After mingling for a bit, the waiters brought out lots of food. However, since I am a vegetarian, all I could try was the chips and hummus, but it was very good. There was definitely an unspoken rule among the bloggers, no one took a single bite of food until everyone could take photos!

Blogger happy hour at Matchbox in One Loudoun

Blogger happy hour at Matchbox in One Loudoun

Blogger happy hour at Matchbox in One Loudoun

The One Loudoun marketing team then talked to us about all of the fun events planned for this year. From concerts, to races, to kids events, they really have things planned that are fun for everyone. I am most excited to check out the farmer's market this summer and the Ghosts, Goblins, & Ghouls 5k this fall.

Here are some other events coming up this spring and summer:
- Downtown Fest on Saturday, May 7th
- One Loudoun farmer's market opens for the season on May 7th
- Acoustic Wednesdays on the plaza
- Kids summer concert series on the plaza

Blogger happy hour at Matchbox in One Loudoun

As the happy hour was winding down, we all each got a swag bag full of goodies to take home. I had a fun time at the happy hour meeting local bloggers and learning about all the fun events right in my backyard. I can't wait to see everyone again!

Blogger happy hour at Matchbox in One Loudoun

Blogger happy hour at Matchbox in One Loudoun

Have you been to a blogger event? If you are in the DMV area, what event are you most excited about at One Loudoun?

Claws Up lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...