Saturday, April 23, 2016

Look Book: Bloggers Gonna Blog

I started this blog four and a half years ago, a few months after I graduated college. College is the place you can express yourself with out any many consequences. My hair was every color of the rainbow, I rocked quite a few piercings, and of course I could wear whatever I liked.

Bloggers gonna blog t shirt




Bloggers gonna blog t shirt

Right out of college, I started volunteering at the Bronx Zoo, and a few months later, I also took a job at a dog boarding facility. Both jobs required me to wear a uniform. I had to take out my lip ring, and dye my hair back to a normal color. Talk about soul crushing!

Bloggers gonna blog t shirt

Bloggers gonna blog t shirt
I needed a creative outlet. Towards the end of college I just started to get into nail art. I stuck to mostly nail wraps, and pretty simple designs. I finally had a uniform approved way to express myself! I wanted to scream it from the rooftops. I wanted to share these feelings in a blog.

Bloggers gonna blog t shirt

Black lace cami, white jeans.

Last year I spotted this Bloggers Gonna Blog T-shirt by The Trendy Sparrow on Sugar & Something, and promptly added it to my wish list, and my awesome big brother got it for my birthday in November!

Bloggers gonna blog t shirt

As bloggers, we are in our own special community. When I talk to non-bloggers about blogging I often get judged with "Oh, you are really into nails, aren't you?" and "your spend a lot of time blogging, how do you do other stuff?" I do it because I love it! Yes it can be a love-hate relationship a lot of the time, but I don't know what I would do without it.

Bloggers gonna blog t shirt

The unspoken bond between bloggers can be summed up in three words: Bloggers Gonna Blog!

What do you think of this Bloggers Gonna Blog shirt? Why do you blog?

Claws Up style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...