Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Makeup Looks: Rainbow

Have you ever felt, as a blogger, you had so much you had to do? Review this, sponsored post on that day, get this holiday look up, sometimes its hard to sit down and create what you want to create. I feel like I am finally in that place. My list of things to review is at 0, I am all moved into my new house, and now I can finally focus on looks I have been wanting to try.

For a while I wanted to do a rainbow makeup look. I love playing with fun eye shadow, and I love rainbows, so it only made sense!

Rainbow makeup look


Rainbow makeup look

Rainbow makeup look

Rainbow makeup look

I actually wasn't too happy with how this turned out. It was one of those days where nothing was cooperating. In the end I was just bleh about it. Oh well, at least I could check it off my to-do list!

Do you ever feel overwhelmed as a blogger? What's on your blogging to-do list?

Claws Up makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...