Saturday, April 9, 2016

Muffin's 17th Birthday for #Caturday

March 31st was my kitty, Muffin's, 17th birthday. I have celebrated every one of her birthdays, and even threw a sweet 16 party for her last year. When I was a kid that usually involved putting some extra treats in her dinner that night. As she got older, it was really important to me to do something extra special to celebrate her.

I got her when I was 9 years old, so we practically grew up together. She has been around through my most difficult times, and my best times. She was left on the doorstep of my vet at 3 weeks old with a broken leg. Even though I rescued her, she really rescued me.

Cat birthday party


Cat birthday party

Cat birthday party

Cat birthday party

Cat birthday party

This year, for her birthday, we celebrated with a shared cupcake (she is obsessed with cake), and she had a special Fancy Feast dinner. Ben and I got her the treat finder, and my mom sent her the kitty tunnel.

Happy birthday to my sweet girl, I love you more than you will ever know.

Do you ever celebrate your pet's birthdays? What are your pet's favorite treats?

Claws Up, lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...