Saturday, April 16, 2016

Swatch Saturday: Deborah Lippmann Just Walk Away Renee

Today is a super, amazing, exciting day! Can you guess why? Well, today I am actually in New York shopping for my wedding dress! Seriously, this is the day every girl dreams about. I am so excited to try on a wedding dress for the first time, and hopefully I find the one!

Today is also another Swatch Saturday, and I have a Deborah Lippmann Walk Away Renee swatch to share. This polish is a vampy burgundy, that was made in collaboration with Renee Zellweger.

Deborah Lippmann Walk Away Renee swatch


Deborah Lippmann Walk Away Renee swatch

Deborah Lippmann Walk Away Renee swatch

Deborah Lippmann Walk Away Renee swatch

Walk Away Renee is a pretty burgundy (and I love burgundy), with a nice formula. This is 2 coats, without top coat. But there is not much else to say. While its a nice color, its not particularly unique. It's still lovely, and a great addition to any collection.

What do you think of Deborah Lippmann Walk Away Renee? Will you add it to your collection?

Claws Up nail blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...