Saturday, April 2, 2016

Swatch Saturday: Julep Colette

I'm back! I hope you enjoyed all the wonderful guest bloggers that were here the past few weeks, thank you again to all of your help. Ben and I are moved into out new house, and have been working hard on getting unpacked and making our house feel like a home. Once we get a little more settled, I will share some pictures.

It's been a while since there's been a swatch Saturday around here. I had a couple of swatches in the vault, and since I haven't have much time to work on new nail art, I thought it would be a good time to share them.

IMG_2607



Julep Colette
This is a beautiful purple nail polish with a gorgeous silver shimmer. It had a great formula, and went on nicely. Shown there are two coats with no top coat.

IMG_2611

IMG_2613

IMG_2616

IMG_2620

Great formula, super pretty, and cruelty free? Julep Colette is a winner in my book!

What do you think of Julep Colette? Will you add it to you collection?

sign off

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...