Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Julep Maven May 2016 Box - Rainbow Bright

My mom and I signed up to be Julep Mavens way back when you could skip any box, and we usually skip them. But so far, both the April box, and the May box, really caught my eye. This month, we were introduced to the Rainbow Bright collection. All the polishes are so gorgeous that it was really hard to choose a box. After a lot of debate, I went with the Bombshell box.

May 2016 Julep Maven Bombshell box

The May 2016 Julep Maven Bombshell box came with the nail polishes Julep Pepper, and Julep Regina. It also came with Your Lip Addiction, in Covet, and a gumball.

Julep Regina Swatch

Julep Regina Swatch

Julep Regina

This polish is described as a nebula pink iridescent chrome. It's a light pink, with lots of blue flecks. OMG this was love at first sight! It is just so gorgeous that I can't stop looking at it. I seriously plan on wearing it all summer long. Shown here is two coats, no top coat.

Julep Pepper Swatch

Julep Pepper Swatch

Julep Pepper

This polish is described as a cornflower multidimensional shimmer. It is a blurple with lots of glass flecks. This polish is so pretty and really fun. Shown here is two coats, with top coat.

Your Lip Addiction Covet Swatch

Your Lip Addiction Covet Swatch and a Gumball

Your Lip Addiction Covet

The Your Lip Addiction lip gloss is described as a tinted lip oil treatment. The color Covet, is a very sheer pink. This gloss contains camellia, avocado, grape seed, and rosehip seed oils. Together they are supposed to pump your lips, while soothing and repairing. It has a very light, slightly sweet smell, and does not feel sticky on the lips. I love the subtle pop of color it gives to my lips, plus it feel really nice on, but does wear off quickly.

90% of the time I hate the candy that comes in the Julep Maven boxes, but this one was the second winner in a row. I am a huge fan of gumballs, and I had way to much fun with this one.

Blowing a big bubble with bubble gum

Overall, the May 2016 Julep Maven Bombshell box was a winner in my book. I can't wait to keep using all of products!

What was your favorite item in the May 2016 Julep Maven Bombshell box? Would you keep, or skip this box?

Claws Up, a beauty blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...