Saturday, May 21, 2016

Life's A Peach

I am really enjoying (slowly) working through the Ciate 2015 Mini Mani Month box. All of the polishes are so pretty and I love getting inspiration from the names. This time, I grabbed Ciate Life's a Peach, and that meant it was time for peach nail art!

Ciate Life's a Peach swatch and peach tree nail art.


Ciate Life's a Peach swatch and peach tree nail art.

Ciate Life's a Peach swatch and peach tree nail art.

Ciate Life's a Peach swatch and peach tree nail art.

Ciate Life's a Peach swatch and peach tree nail art.

Ciate Life's a Peach swatch and peach tree nail art.

Ciate Life's a Peach swatch and peach tree nail art.

Ciate Life's a Peach is a pretty cream peach nail polish. I like that it is on the pastel side. It is a beautiful nail polish that I am happy to add to my collection.

I decided to do simple peach tree nail art. I wish I had done some nail art on my other nails, but life have been so busy lately with a new house and planning a wedding, I just didn't have the time.

Ciate Life's a Peach swatch and peach tree nail art.What do you think of Ciate Life's A Peach? How do you handle being busy?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...