Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Look Book: May The 4th Be With You

Happy Star Wars day! Today is May the 4th, which sounds like "may the force", making today a Star Wars holiday. Acceptable ways to celebrate are to watch all seven movies, drink Star Wars themed drinks, and dress up as your favorite character. Since I am working today, I think I'll sneak in a little Star Wars fun by wearing a necklace my bestie, Sara, got for me.

My brother is a huge Star Wars fan, and he got me into it at a young age. Over the years I have collected some Star Wars themed clothes and accessories, but none are as awesome as these Star Wars leggings I got last year. They are totally ridiculous, but I love them anyway. I knew I had to bring them out for May the 4th!

Star Wars leggings for May the 4th.



Star Wars leggings for May the 4th.

Star Wars leggings for May the 4th.

Star Wars leggings for May the 4th.

Star Wars leggings for May the 4th.

Blue Coach sneakers

Stat Wars leggings for May the 4th

Han Solo and Princess Leia I love you, I know necklace

I felt like I was channeling my inner Han Solo with this vest look. I kept it casual with a chambray top and fun sneakers. For some extra Star-Warsiness (yes, that's a word now) I finished the look with this necklace that Ben got for me that says "I love you", "I know."

Are you going to celebrate Star Wars day? What do you favorite pair of leggings look like?


Claws Up style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...