Saturday, May 28, 2016

Look Book Remix: Floral Maxi Dress

At 4 foot 11, finding maxi dresses is really hard. Most are taller than I am! However, two years ago I finally found one that fit me. It is the perfect thing to throw on when I want to look dressed up, but I'm being lazy. I love my floral maxi dress so much, that I thought it was time to break it out here again.

Even though its finally warming up where, it felt like summer would never come. When I went wedding dress shopping in April, I thought it was going to be a nice warm day, so I was caught off guard when it was in the low 60's! I still wanted to look cute for my big day, so I layered my maxi dress with a cardigan, and I loved the look!

Floral maxi dress layered with a cardigan


Floral maxi dress layered with a cardigan

Floral maxi dress layered with a cardigan

Floral maxi dress layered with a cardigan

Floral maxi dress layered with a cardigan

Floral maxi dress layered with a cardigan

Floral maxi dress layered with a cardigan

Floral maxi dress layered with a cardigan

This floral maxi dress is perfect for spring. It's so pretty and comfy, I just love it! Wearing it with a cardigan on top makes it perfect for those cooler nights (and days). You could even layer leggings underneath for extra warmth, and no one would know. I finished the look with a matching flower necklace.

What's your favorite spring outfit? How do you like to style a maxi dress?

Claws Up style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...