Saturday, May 14, 2016

Look Book: Seeing Stars

I love my Canon, but I have one problem with it: it doesn't fit in my purse! Whether that's because my bag is too small, or I have too much stuff in it, is up for debate. When I go out and I want to bring my Canon, I used my old bag, which is large enough, but a little too young for me. I needed the perfect bag.

I thought a bucket bag would fit the bill. Big enough to fit my Canon, plus my other stuff, and grown up enough so I can pretend I am an adult. After some searching, and a lot of debate, I settled on the Night Lights Star-Studded Bucket Bag, by Betsey Johnson.

Betsey Johnson star bucket bag, red blazer, gold sequin top, and beige booties.


Betsey Johnson star bucket bag, red blazer, gold sequin top, and beige booties.

Betsey Johnson star bucket bag, red blazer, gold sequin top, and beige booties.

Betsey Johnson star bucket bag, red blazer, gold sequin top, and beige booties.

Betsey Johnson star bucket bag and beige booties.

Betsey Johnson star bucket bag, red blazer, and gold sequin top.

Red blazer and gold chain necklace.

Red blazer, gold sequin top, and beige booties.

To play off the gold features of the bag, I decided to go with this gold sequin top. To complete the look I added a red blazer, and my favorite beige booties. I love Betsey Johnson so much. Her stuff is so expressive and unique, just like my style. Plus, she has so many pieces that are not made of leather, and I love that I can have high-quality items that are cruelty free.

What would your dream bag look like? Who is your favorite designer?

Claws Up Style Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...