Saturday, May 7, 2016

Makeup Looks: 50 Shades of Grey

It was a Sunday afternoon, nails were freshly done, and it was time to work on a makeup look. I took a look at what I hadn't used in a while, and a collected a pile of silver eyeshadows. As I put together a look, I was trying to think of a name for it. With all the grays, I thought it would be fun to call it 50 Shades of Grey. Then it was time for lipstick, and there was nothing more fitting then red, just like the red room in the book.

50 Shades of Grey makeup


50 Shades of Grey makeup

50 Shades of Grey makeup

50 Shades of Grey makeup

50 Shades of Grey makeup

50 Shades of Grey makeup

I was super happy with how this 50 Shades of grey makeup look came out. The eyeshadows were so shimmery and pretty, and I love the pop of color with the red lippie. It totally reminds me of the book! Now I need to actually watch the movie.

What do you think of this 50 Shades of Grey makeup look? Have you red the book?

Claws Up Makeup Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...