Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Makeup Looks: Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad

For those that are new here, I am a crazy cat lady. I have had my cat, Muffin, since I was 9, and she is my fur child. And what do children do on Mother's day? Well they get gifts for their mom's of course! This year, Muffin sent me the Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Quad. The real question is, why was my mom's name on the packing slip?

This eyeshadow set comes with four colors, Base, Define, Contour, and Highlight. It comes with step-by-step instructions for the Lift Eyes look, but you can also try the Define Eyes, Widen Eyes, and the Narrow Eyes looks.

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad


Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad swatches

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad makeup look

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad makeup look

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad makeup look

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad makeup look

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad makeup look

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II

All of the eyeshadows in this set are matte, and super pigmented. They took a little practice to get the hang of, but I am looking forward to playing with them even more. I am not used to nude eyeshadows, since I usually wear colors, but I want to get better at using these shades.

When I was completing this look, I was trying to find a lippy to compliment it. Of course I had to use my Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II. I love this matte lippy, especially how it paired with the matte eyeshadows. It's a such a beautiful shade too!

What do you think of the Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quad? Do you like nude, or colorful, eyeshadows more?

Claws Up makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...