Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Prima Ballerina

When I was 3 years old, I started taking ballet classes. I think the first thing I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a ballerina. However, most little kids don't have much dedication, and I quit when I was 5. The reason? The dance studio was too cold.

When I grabbed Ciate Prima Ballerina out of the 2015 Mini Mani Month box, I wanted to try ballet shoe nail art. Ciate Prima Ballerina is a medium gray cream, which doesn't really scream ballerina to me.

Ciate Prima Ballerina and ballet shoe nail art



Ciate Prima Ballerina and ballet shoe nail art

Ciate Prima Ballerina and ballet shoe nail art

Ciate Prima Ballerina and ballet shoe nail art

Ciate Prima Ballerina and ballet shoe nail art

Ciate Prima Ballerina and ballet shoe nail art

Ciate Prima Ballerina and ballet shoe nail art

I was pretty happy with how these came out. They were simple, but I loved how my pointy nails made the ballet shoes look like toe shoes. Ciate Prima Balleria is a nice polish, in a netural shade that I know will get a lot of use.

What do you think of Ciate Prima Ballerina? What did you used to want to be when you grew up?

Ciate Prima Ballerina and ballet shoe nail art

Claws Up, nail art blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...