Wednesday, June 1, 2016

7th Anniversary Trip to Florida

May 27th was my 7th anniversary with my fiance, Ben. This anniversary was a really special one, because it also marked exactly one year until our wedding! We are officially less than one year out now, and I feel like there's so much to do.

The next day, May 28th, was my grandpa's 98th birthday, so we decided to fly down to Florida for a birth-aversary celebration!

Anniversary dinner date night

We flew down on Friday morning, and spent the afternoon with my grandpa. That night we got all dressed up for his birthday dinner. Since it was also the night of our anniversary, it was a joint anniversary diner too.

Grandpa's 98th birthday

We spent Saturday late morning/early afternoon visiting with my grandpa some more, and then in the afternoon we drove up to Orlando! We spend the evening hanging around Disney Springs shopping, and having dinner.

Then on Sunday morning we woke up bright and early and spent the whole day in Disney, from open to close! We started in Epcot in the morning, and rode a few rides. Then we visited a few countries, and had lunch in England.

Disney World Epcot China

Disney World Epcot, Pocahontas shirt

Open back tank top and bandeau

Disney World Epcot, Alice in Wonderland in England

After lunch we jumped on the monorail and went to Magic Kingdom. We went on all of my favorite rides, and we even got to meet Ariel!

Disney Magic Kingdom Ariel's Grotto

Disney Magic Kingdom Gaston

We had such an amazing time the whole trip. The weather was gorgeous, and everything went pretty smoothly. Getting to share my favorite place with of one my favorite people was really special to me. Now it's crunch time as Ben and I finish planning our wedding, and start to plan our honeymoon. Let's just say, I know I'll be back at Disney again soon!

How do you like to celebrate an anniversary? What's your favorite theme park?

Claws Up lifestyle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...