Saturday, June 4, 2016

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Last weekend My fiance Ben and I went to Disney World to celebrate our 7th anniversary (plus we visited my grandpa for his 98th birthday). I knew that I wanted to do Disney nail art. I also knew that I was feeling lazy that day and I didn't want to do anything too complicated.

I just got a red jelly, Julep Kimball, from the Brights and White collection in the Julep Maven April 2016 box. Jelly? Pond mani! Red? Mickey Mouse nail art!

Mickey Mouse Pond Mani Nail Art


Mickey Mouse Pond Mani Nail Art

Mickey Mouse Pond Mani Nail Art

Mickey Mouse Pond Mani Nail Art

Mickey Mouse Pond Mani Nail Art

Mickey Mouse Pond Mani Nail Art

Mickey Mouse Pond Mani Nail Art

I started by making three dots with a dotting tool to look like Mickey ears. Then I layered Julep Kimball on top. I did that three times to create a lot of dimension. For some contrast, I finished the look with black Mickey ears. The pond mani look is so fun to do, and I love looking at my nails and seeing all the little hidden Mickey's!

Mickey Mouse Pond Mani Nail Art

What do you think of this Mickey Mouse nail art? Have you tried a pond mani?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...