Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Makeup Looks: Earth Tones

I can't even believe how busy I am. From all the first time homeowner stuff, to planning a wedding, to all the other normal life stuff, it's non-stop. Now that it's summer, we are busy with all the stuff that comes with it like vacations and family visits. Plus, I want to take some time away from the computer to enjoy the gorgeous weather.

With everything going on, it's hard to stay ahead with blogging, but I'm doing my best! Today I wanted to share an Earth tone makeup look. I wanted something with lots of browns and greens, but also a touch of gold for some brightness and fun.

Earth tone makeup look


Earth tone makeup look

Earth tone makeup look

Earth tone makeup look

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick Soft-Spoken Swatch

I loved how all the colors blended together seamlessly. The pop of gold and shimmer is a beautiful contrast to the matte lippy. The one thing I didn't like about this look was that everything together ended up looking a little too dark, and I feel like I kind of that have Morticia Addams look going on.

What do you think of this Earth toned makeup look? What are you busy with this summer?

Claws Up Makeup Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...