Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Makeup Looks: Orange Julius

As a blogger, I spend most of my evenings browsing through other blogs. I love catching up on what everyone is doing, connecting with other bloggers, and gaining new inspiration. One blog I follow is Taya My Little Beauty World. Recently, she posted a gorgeous orange and glitter makeup look that I knew I needed to recreate.

Gold glitter and orange makeup look


Gold glitter and orange makeup look

Gold glitter and orange makeup look

Gold glitter and orange makeup look

Gold glitter and orange makeup look

Gold glitter and orange makeup look

What I love most about this look is that it is simple and wearable, but still fun. I love the neutral browns paired with with pop of color, and glitter. I actually loved this look so much that I have worn it out a few times, but each time I have changed up the bottom color and the glitter color. So far I have worn this look in an orange, pink, and blue version.

What do you think of the glittery, orange makeup look? Do you gain inspiration from other bloggers?

Claws Up makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...