Saturday, June 25, 2016

Swatch Saturday: Ciate A List

As Ben and I continue to wedding plan, we are just finishing up getting all the big stuff taken care of, and now it's time to focus on the details. One of the more recent things we nailed down was the rabbi. Not only will she marry us, but we also get three premarital counseling sessions. We just had our first one last night. On the positive side, I learned that while we have vastly different interests, a lot of our goals are aligned. On the negative side, I learned that I am very needy.

 With all the wedding planning, I am surprising myself with how well I am keeping up with blogging. (I admit, I has been tough). Today I am swatching Ciate A List from the 2015 Mini Mani Month collection.

Ciate A List Swatch


Ciate A List Swatch

Ciate A List Swatch

Ciate A List Swatch

Ciate A List is a deep purple nail polish with a gold shift, and a hint of shimmer. Formula was nice, and it applied easily, Shown here is two coats, without top coat. I though this was a gorgeous polish in the bottle, but I wish it translated more on the nail.

What do you think of Ciate A List? How do you balance life and blogging?

Claws Up nail blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...