Saturday, July 9, 2016

Burt's Bees Renewal Firming Day Lotion

Why is it so hard to find cruelty free moisturizer with SPF that doesn't break the bank? I have been living off moisturizer samples for a while now, and recently I realized that a woman cannot live off samples alone, and I made a decision that it was time to find my go-to.

My usual first step in looking for a new beauty product is to check out what's available at the drug store. I spent 30 minutes searching CVS and all I ended up with was a Burt's Bees moisturizer, but it didn't have SPF. After that, I turned to the internet. While there were plenty of options, they were all so pricey for such a small amount of product. I felt defeated.

Burt's Bees Renewal Firming Day Lotion



Then, on another trip to CVS, I decided to take another look. This time, I came back a winner! I found a new product, Burt's Bees Renewal Firming Day Lotion. It had everything I was looking for: cruelty free, SPF, and didn't break the bank!

The lotion is really smooth and creamy, and feels light on the skin, without feeling greasy. It has a light, floral scent. This moisturizer claims to reduce wrinkles, and improve skin firmness, while protecting skin from the sun. I have only used it for about a week so it is too soon to see long-term effects, but I am excited to keep using it.

Burt's Bees Renewal Firming Day Lotion

What is your favorite moisturizer? What qualities do you look for in a beauty product?

Claws Up beauty blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...