Wednesday, July 13, 2016

French Chalet

There is something so pure about a French manicure. Its classic, beautiful, and elegant. After wearing nail art look after nail art look, sometimes I just need to refresh with a French manicure. Now, I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't jazz it up just a little bit.

I was looking for a way to use Ciate Chalet Chic from the 2015 Mini Mani Month. A chalet is actually a cottage in the Swiss Alps. The loose white glitter screamed for snowy nail art, but its the middle of summer, and I just did snow covered house nail art a few months ago. I decided to relax, clear my mind, and go for a clean canvass, with a little fun.

Ciate Chalet Chic from the 2015 Mini Mani Month


IMG_6208

Glitter French manicure using Ciate Chalet Chic from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

Glitter French manicure using Ciate Chalet Chic from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

Glitter French manicure using Ciate Chalet Chic from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

Glitter French manicure using Ciate Chalet Chic from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

Glitter French manicure using Ciate Chalet Chic from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

This glitter wasn't too hard to work with, I just gently tapped the bottle to shake out some glitter into wet nail polish. I think its such a beautiful, small, glitter that can add fun to any nail art. Overall, this look was simple and beautiful, just like a French manicure should be. After this clean canvass, I am not ready to get back to some nail art!

Glitter French manicure using Ciate Chalet Chic from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

Do you love French manicures too? What do you do to refresh your nails?
Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...