Saturday, July 2, 2016

June 2016 Round Up

I really love when other bloggers do round ups. Its a great way to catch up on their posts, and learn more about what's going on their lives. I had been toying with the idea, and I decided that I wanted to start a monthly round up feature here.

This month has been a crazy one behind the Claws Up scenes. Not only has work been busier than ever, Ben and I are also trying to balance home improvement projects, with wedding planning. Now that May is over, we are officially less than a year away until the wedding. Ahh! I feel like there is still so much left to do!

Nail Art & Swatches

Nail art and swatches



Makeup Looks

makeup looks

Lifestyle

lifestyle

Insta Love

instagram

What was your favorite activity this month? Do you want to see more monthly round ups?

Claws Up Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...