Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Mascara

There is some makeup that lasts me forever, then there is mascara. I don't know why, but I breeze through it so fast! That means I am always looking for new mascaras to try out. I heard some great things about Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Mascara, and with the adorable packaging, it was hard to resist!

Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Mascara review



This mascara comes in a sexy red and black tube, with a cute high heel shoe charm. It's black, with a big, round, fluffy brush. It has a smooth formula, and applies really easily.

Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Mascara review

Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Mascara review

Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Mascara review

This mascara works so well! It makes my lashes look so long and full. In both pictures, you can see the mascara on the left, and on the right I don't have any on. It also lasts all day without crumbling or smudging. Seriously, I almost have to scrub to get it of at night! I think I found my go-to mascara.

Have you tried Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Cat Eye Collection Mascara? What is your favorite mascara?

Claws Up makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...