Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Raspberry Collins

What's better than a cold drink in the middle of a heatwave? Fall, fall is better. But when fall is still months away, we need to find ways to beat the heat.

Ciate Raspberry Collins came in the 2015 Mini Mani calendar. I just love the gorgeous hot pink/ magenta color, and the smooth formula. At first, I was just going to do raspberry nails, but summertime inspired me, and I thought, why not actually do Raspberry Collins nails?!

Raspberry Collins nail art using Ciate Raspberry Collins


Raspberry Collins nail art using Ciate Raspberry Collins

Raspberry Collins nail art using Ciate Raspberry Collins

Raspberry Collins nail art using Ciate Raspberry Collins

Raspberry Collins nail art using Ciate Raspberry Collins

Raspberry Collins nail art using Ciate Raspberry Collins

Confession, I have never had a Raspberry Collins, let alone heard of one. Apparently It's a Tom Collins with raspberry added. I also never heard of a Tom Collins. Please don't make fun of me.

After looking it up, I learned that a Raspberry Collins is served with a lemon slice and a sprig of fresh mint, which I added to my nails using fimos. I had some fun dotting on lots of little raspberries.

What do you think of this Raspberry Collins nail art? How do you beat the summer heat?
Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...