Saturday, August 6, 2016

Ahoy Sailor

Ben and I nicknamed our house The Beach House. It was just very coastal. Plus, the previous owners left one room, and the window treatments, sea foam green. Ben and I aren't beach people, but we felt the theme went with the house, so we made one room beachy. I was actually really easy to decorate, beach decor seems to be very popular this summer.

I grabbed Ahoy Sailor from the Ciate Mini Mani Month 2015 calendar. I loved that the color matched our Beach House. Of course I had to do some nautical nail art.

Nautical nail art using Ciate Ahoy Sailor from the 2015 Mini Mani Month


Nautical nail art using Ciate Ahoy Sailor from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

Nautical nail art using Ciate Ahoy Sailor from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

Nautical nail art using Ciate Ahoy Sailor from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

Nautical nail art using Ciate Ahoy Sailor from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

Nautical nail art using Ciate Ahoy Sailor from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

Nautical nail art using Ciate Ahoy Sailor from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

I love the color of this polish, plus the texture was great too. It went on with two easy coats. For this nautical nail art, I went with stripes, an anchor, and a seashell with a pearl. These nails were perfect for summer, and for our new home.

Nautical nail art using Ciate Ahoy Sailor from the 2015 Mini Mani Month

Do you like the beach? What is your go to summer nail art?

Claws Up, nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...