Saturday, August 13, 2016

Ice Cream

Where I live, in Northern Virginia, it has been a hot summer. We had a heat wave a few weeks ago, and this weekend the heat index is supposed to be at 110 degrees! When it's this hot, all I want to do is cool myself from the inside out. Like most people, all I want all summer long is ice cream. I can't think of too many things better than hearing the ice cream trick come down your street on a hot summer day.

Summertime is the perfect time to rock some ice cream nail art. My nails are already kind of pointy, so I thought ice cream cones would fit perfectly!

Ice cream nail art



Ice cream nail art

Ice cream nail art

Ice cream nail art

Ice cream nail art

I did a different ice cream flavor on each nail. Starting with classic vanilla with sprinkles, mint chocolate chip, strawberry with strawberry syrup, and finally blueberry. I was really happy with these nails, they just screamed summer! Also, doesn't that gelato look amazing?! It was half Thai coconut, half espresso. My family and I stopped by Dolcezza in DC a few weeks ago and it was so good!

Ice cream nail art

How do you beat the heat in the summer? What is your favorite summer treat?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...