Wednesday, August 3, 2016

July 2016 Round Up

Summer has been crazy, and it's only getting crazier. I was so busy in July with work, family visits, celebrations, and wedding planning. The month started with 4th of July celebrations. Then my brother, sister-in-law, and mom came to visit for a long weekend, and we did the tourist thing in Washington DC. Last week, Ben and I went to an awesome event, Brew at the Zoo, to support wildlife while drinking unlimited beer.

All in the middle of this was wedding planning. We actually hit a huge milestone, all of our vendors are booked! That means all that's left is just buying and crafting things. A big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I no longer need to contact anyone, or worry about people being booked on our date.

Nail Art

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...