Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Look Book: Summer Uniform

I have gotten to that point in the summer where it is just too hot to think about choosing clothes. All I want to do is stay cool, and be comfortable. I have been pretty much wearing the same outfit every weekend (no shame).

In other news, I have new hair! I am slowly but surely getting my hair the color I want for my wedding. That means right now I am rocking wine colored hair tucked under my brunette hair. I can't wait to see it transform over the next new months!

Split back tank top, green shorts, and wine colored hair


Split back tank top, green shorts, and wine colored hair

Split back tank top, green shorts, and wine colored hair

Split back tank top, green shorts, and wine colored hair

Split back tank top, green shorts, and wine colored hair

Split back tank top, green shorts, and wine colored hair

Win colored hair, lips, and glasses

The split open back of this loose tank top is perfect for staying cool. I layered a floral crop top underneath for a pop of color. This summer has also been the summer of green shorts.  I got these shorts years ago, but they just sat in my closet because I never really loved them. I don't know what I was thinking, because they are all I wear now!

On a side note, I am kind of obsessed with how my lipstick, glasses, and hair all match!

What is your favorite outfit to wear in the summer? Have your forgotten clothes in your closet?

Claws Up Style Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...