Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Look Book: White Lace

There is something so pretty about white lace. It's clean, simple, and timeless. For the past couple of summers, I had been looking all over for the perfect white lace dress. Something I could throw on and look effortless. For some reason, I just couldn't find the perfect one.

I am telling you, all the best clothes are found in clearance racks. I found this perfect dress a few weeks ago for less than $15! I have been wearing it non-stop all summer long.

White lace dress and faux snakeskin ballet flats.


White lace dress and faux snakeskin ballet flats.

White lace dress and faux snakeskin ballet flats.

White lace dress and faux snakeskin ballet flats.

White lace dress and faux snakeskin ballet flats.

White lace dress and faux snakeskin ballet flats.

White lace dress and faux snakeskin ballet flats.

White lace dress and faux snakeskin ballet flats.

I love the shape of this dress, and most of all, the buttons down the middle. To keep things simple, I paired the dress with faux snakeskin ballet flats.

What is your favorite summer look? Where do you find the best clothes?

Claws Up style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...