Saturday, August 20, 2016

Physician's Formula Shimmer StripsCustom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection

It's pretty obvious that I love experimenting with fun makeup looks, since I have a makeup blog. I like more bold and colorful looks, but my normal day-to-day makeup is much simpler. I go to work really early, so to maximize my much needed sleep, I wear pretty basic makeup.

My go-to eye makeup for work is a nude, shimmery eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. It started with only one eyeshadow that I wore to work, and then I bought a palette with three colors. After going through those, I wanted to add a few more shades to my rotation.

Physician's Formula Shimmer StripsCustom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection



I saw the Physician's Formula Shimmer StripsCustom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection and it was perfect! It has nine shimmery eyeshadows from a pale champagne, to gold, to chocolate browns, and everything in between. All of the eyeshadows are nicely pigmented and are easy to apply, and of course, so pretty. Plus Physician's Formula is cruelty free!

Physician's Formula Shimmer StripsCustom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection

I am loving all of the different colors in this palette, and it is fun to wear a different color every day. This palette isn't just perfect for work, but when I get more time on the weekends, I love using lots of eyeshadows to create a more dimensional look.

Physician's Formula Shimmer StripsCustom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection swatch

What do you think of Physician's Formula Shimmer StripsCustom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Nude Collection? Will you be picking this palette up?

Claws Up makeup blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...