Saturday, August 27, 2016

Picnic

I don't know what's going on with me this summer, but I have been feeling uninspired. I hate all my nail polish colors, and have been feeling too lazy to recreate the looks I've pinned. After a lot of thinking I decided I wanted to do some red and summery, and I ended up with picnic nail art.

Picnic nail art


Picnic nail art

Picnic nail art

Picnic nail art

Picnic nail art

I used a red jelly nail polish to create the classic gingham picnic blanket look. I added some beads to look like little ants, and you can't have a picnic without fresh watermelon! I wasn't too thrilled with these, and I have a few other looks coming up that I also didn't love. I'm hoping with fall around the corner I can get motivation for more nail art!

Picnic nail art

Where do you find inspiration? Have you been on a picnic this summer?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...