Saturday, September 24, 2016

Glow Race 5k Nails

Today is the big day! I am running with Ben in my first 5k race today. As I mentioned, this is a glow race, so the race is at night. Everything is going to be neon and glow in the dark. I am so excited to get all dressed up, and getting dressed up also means matching nails.

I knew I wanted to start with neon, so my nails could be as bright as possible. Next, I added a layer of glow in the dark top coat so that they would glow when the sun went down. Finally, I added some contrasting black nail art to match the shirt I painted, plus a big 5k.

Glow run 5k nail art


Glow run 5k nail art

Glow run 5k nail art

Glow run 5k nail art

Glow run 5k nail art

Glow run 5k nail art

Glow run 5k nail art

Everytime I look at my nails I get happy. They are so bright, and keep reminding me of the 5k. I am definitely nervous, but also really excited. I can't wait to shine bright and glow!

Glow run 5k nail art

Have you ever done a 5k race? What nail art would you do for a glow run?

Claws Up, nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...