Saturday, September 17, 2016

Heirloom

Sometimes, I get inspired and pick nail polish to create art. Other times, the nail polish inspires me. That was the case with Ciate Heirloom from the 2015 Mini Mani Month advent box. This is a gorgeous duochrome that shifts from reds and oranges to purples and golds.

I love the name Heirloom and it got me thinking about family keepsakes. I added gold flakes to play off the gold shifts in the nail polish, but also because a lot of the time heirlooms are made of gold. I also included a cameo, which I feel is an iconic heirloom.

Gold flake and cameo nail art with Ciate Heirloom



Gold flake and cameo nail art with Ciate Heirloom

Gold flake and cameo nail art with Ciate Heirloom

Gold flake and cameo nail art with Ciate Heirloom

Gold flake and cameo nail art with Ciate Heirloom

Gold flake and cameo nail art with Ciate Heirloom

Gold flake and cameo nail art with Ciate Heirloom

I was actually really happy with how these came out, and I love Ciate Heirloom so much. It's a gorgeous polish that is fun for nail art, but can really stand on it's own too.

What do you think of Ciate Heirloom? Do you have any family heirlooms?

Gold flake and cameo nail art with Ciate Heirloom

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...