Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Look Book: B+W Peplum

Peplum made a huge comeback in fashion a few years ago. Is is starting to go out of style by now? Maybe so, but I don't care! I love how feminine and flattering peplum is. I pretty much buy anything peplum that I can get my hands on!

On a recent trip to Forever 21, I saw a black and white peplum top and I instantly fell in love. Do I need another peplum top? Probably not. But I saw the black mesh top, the contrasting white, and the plunging back, and I knew it had to be mine.

Black and white peplum top


Black and white peplum top

Black and white peplum top

Black and white peplum top

Black and white peplum top

Black and white peplum top

Black and white peplum top

Black and white peplum top

I wanted to keep this look 100% grayscale, so I pared the black and white peplum top with a snakeskin print skirt in shades of gray. I love the look of a tight skirt with peplum. It's a combo that you just can't go wrong with. This look is perfect for a summer night out, but can easily be transitioned to fall with a pair of tights and a cardigan.

Do you still love peplum? What past trends are you still rocking?

Claws Up Style Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...