Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Look Book: Hippie at Heart

Ever since I was a kid, I have loved the 1960's. Everything from the clothes, to the music, I was obsessed. I wished that I could have grown up dancing at music festivals and going to protests while spreading a message of love. My first tattoo was of a rainbow peace sign that I got to represent that I am a hippie at heart.

One of the destinations that Ben and I will be visit during our honeymoon is San Francisco. Of course, I had to get some flowers for my hair! I picked up a flower crown, but I knew I couldn't wait until next summer to wear it. To feature this flower crown, I needed a hippie inspired look!

Lace top and a flower crown


Lace top and a flower crown

Lace top and a flower crown

Lace top and a flower crown

Lace top and a flower crown

Lace top and a flower crown

Lace top and a flower crown

Scalloped edge lace top

I have worn this outfit pretty much all of August. The mint cami is perfect for summer, and this lace top adds the perfect layer, without being too hot during the dog days of summer. This lace top has made a few appearance on the blog (HERE and HERE), and it's not going away any time soon. I love my flower crown and I have been wearing it so much that it might not even make it to the honeymoon!

What time period do you wished that you lived in? What do you like to wear in the summer?

Claws Up style blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...