Saturday, October 29, 2016

Candy Corn-O-Lanterns

It's here, It's here! It's finally Halloween weekend, my favorite weekend of the year! I have been counting down and I am so excited it's finally time to celebrate! I love Halloween so much because it's the only time of the year that you can wear the craziest stuff, and when you go in public it's totally normal. It's the one time of year where dressing strange is normal, and normal is strange. As someone that loves to be weird and loves expressing herself with crazy clothes and makeup, this time of year is pure happiness. Plus, I love cats and bats and pumpkins and skeletons!

For this weekend, and my last official Halloween nail art look for the year, I wanted to go out with some classic Halloween nail art. Even though I hate them, there is nothing more classic Halloween than candy corn. To make them even more festive, I added some jack-o-lantern faces.

Candy corn jack-o-lantern nail art for Halloween


Candy corn jack-o-lantern nail art for Halloween

Candy corn jack-o-lantern nail art for Halloween

Candy corn jack-o-lantern nail art for Halloween

Candy corn jack-o-lantern nail art for Halloween

Candy corn jack-o-lantern nail art for Halloween

Candy corn jack-o-lantern nail art for Halloween

The shimmery candy corn colors made me happy every time I looked at them, and the jack-o-lantern faces made them scream "Halloween". These nails are perfect for a weekend of Halloween festivities!

Candy corn jack-o-lantern nail art for Halloween

What is your favorite part of Halloween? How are you celebrating this year?

Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...