Saturday, October 1, 2016

Halloween Bouquet

Happy first day of Halloween! For most people Halloween is just on October 31st, but for crazy Halloween people like myself, it goes all October long. To celebrate the first day of Halloween, my dad and I used to shop for new decorations, and decorate the house, and Ben and I are going to be continuing the tradition.

The first day of Halloween also means a month of Halloween looks on the blog! I am starting off with a subtle Halloween nail art look that I have wanted to do for a while.

Stripes and roses Halloween nail art.


Stripes and roses Halloween nail art.

Stripes and roses Halloween nail art.

Stripes and roses Halloween nail art.

Stripes and roses Halloween nail art.

Stripes and roses Halloween nail art.

Stripes and roses Halloween nail art.

For this simple Halloween nail art, I went with a black and white stripe paired with orange roses. I love that this look is Halloween with the colors, is more subtle for those that don't want an in-your-face Halloween look. I also liked the mix of geometric stripes with the soft flowers.

Stripes and roses Halloween nail art.

Do you celebrate Halloween all month long? Do you prefer subtle or in-your-face Halloween nail art?

Claws up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...