Saturday, October 22, 2016

Halloween Hodgepodge

If you follow me on Instagram, you would see that I got a few gifts from my mom and my cat (I know, I sound crazy) for Halloween. Actually, my mom sends me a little gift and a card every year on Halloween. While I love my birthday, my mom calls Halloween my special day.

This year, my mom (and my cat, can't forget her!) sent me a Halloween pin and hair clips. She also sends me Halloween nail stickers every year. That means its time for another Halloween nail art sticker look!

Halloween nail art stickers


Halloween nail art stickers

Halloween nail art stickers

Halloween nail art stickers

Halloween nail art stickers

Halloween nail art stickers

Halloween nail art stickers

For this look I just had fun playing around with all the different stickers I got. I started with a gradient in orange and black, and then I just went crazy with the Halloween stickers! I was actually really happy with how these turned out. I thought they were classic Halloween and super fun!

Halloween nail art stickers

Do you like to use nail art stickers? What is your favorite classic Halloween icon?
Claws Up nail art blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...